Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tori Spelling's dog dilemma


Tori Spelling has hired a dog trainer to stop her pets frightening her newborn baby. The former 'Beverly Hills 90210' star gave birth to her first child, Liam Aaron McDermott, on March 13, but was worried her two new Chihuahuas would prevent her home from being a calm environment for a baby. A source told the National Enquirer magazine: "The rescue pooches had a barking problem and she didn't want them scaring Liam. "Tori is also making sure she lavishes plenty of love and attention on her critters so they won't be jealous when the baby arrives. "And she's bought them loads of toys to make sure they'll have plenty to play with." Click here to find out more! Tori says giving birth was "the most amazing experience" of her life. The 33-year-old revealed: "I might be a biased mommy, but he is so beautiful. I just stare at him in amazement. I can't believe I have been given this unbelievable little gift. "I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. He is my little angel baby. My heart is jumping out of my chest with love. Mommihood ROCKS!"

No comments: