Thursday, March 22, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's puppy love


Lindsay Lohan has bought two puppies to help her stay sober. The 'Mean Girls' star - who recently completed a stint in rehab for alcoholism - hopes her new pets will make her stay at home and curb her wild partying lifestyle. Lindsay told the US edition of GQ magazine: "I've bought two puppies. One is a Jack Russell terrier I've named Brooklyn. He's white and black like Chanel. And I've got a Yorkie named Dakota, like my movie name and my little bro. "Sober impulse buying of companions will help me stay home." Meanwhile, the 20-year-old star is said to be eagerly awaiting the return of the new man in her life - Jude Law. The pair have been seen together on several occasions and while the actor is away promoting his latest film in Japan, Lindsay is said to be pining for him. A source said: "She just keeps talking about how psyched she is to see him when he gets back."

No comments: