Friday, March 23, 2007

Sandra Berhard Accuses Britneys Parents


Bernhard: 'Britney's Parents Are To Blame' Britney Spears' parents are to blame for her breakdown, because they pushed her into the limelight and failed to step in when she found herself in trouble, according to comedienne Sandra Bernhard. The controversial funnywoman has been a longtime critic of the pop princess, but claims she feels sorry for the former Mouseketeer's recent plight. She says, "I've been doing pieces on Britney for quite a while now, and I find her kind of a touchstone in culture, and I have a great deal of empathy for her. "I think she was basically co-opted by her parents at a very young age, forced into this business. And it's not completely her fault that she's flipping out. Click here to find out more! "Having an eight-year-old kid myself, and knowing the vulnerability of a child and being thrown into that disgusting, slimy world of Disney. I mean, I can't think of a more horrible thing to do to your child."

No comments: