Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Longoria To Leave Television For The Big Screen


Longoria To Leave Television For The Big Screen

Hollywood, CA (AHN) - Feisty 'Desperate Housewife' Eva Longoria, who plays pampered Gabrielle Solis on the hit ABC television show, says she plans on leaving television for the big screen once the show's run is over.

Speaking to the Associated Press, Longoria says: "I would never leave 'Desperate Housewives'. I love doing both (TV and film), but I would never do another TV show after 'Desperate Housewives'. No."

Longoria's next film, 'How I Met My Boyfriend's Dead Fiance', is due for release next year. She is currently filming the movie while shooting for episodes of the upcoming season of Housewives.

She has recently appeared on cinema screens in 'The Sentinel' alongside actor Michael Douglas and 'Harsh Times'.

No comments: