Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ex Factor


Jessica Simpson says she still sleeps in her ex-husband’s shirts
While she has been separated from US singer Nick Lachey for nearly a year, Jessica Simpson admits she still finds comfort sleeping in her ex-husband's shirts. Contactmusic.com reported that 26-year-old Simpson said that while she has moved on from her divorce from the former 98 Degrees singer, she still keeps his T-shirts around to sleep in and remind her of their marriage. “I still have some of them,” the Public Affair singer said of the shirts. “I don’t throw away things. I love Nick with all my heart. He's still a dear friend.”Since becoming separated last November and officially divorced this June from the 32-year-old singer, Simpson has been romantically linked to several men but she said she will always remember her ex-husband. “He's part of who I am. He's a part of what happened to me,” she explained to Teen Hollywood. “We grew up together. I fell in love with him when I was 19. That's young.”

No comments: