Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Denise Richards Looks To Move In With Sick Mum.


Denise Richards Looks To Move In With Sick Mum. DENISE RICHARDS is hunting for a bigger home so her ailing mother can move in with her. The actress' mother, JONI, is battling cancer and now the former BOND girl wants to invite her parents to live with her and her two daughters. Richards tells American publication In Touch, "I have decided to move to a larger and more secure home so my parents can move in with me, and my mother can be closer to her treatment centre." The actress' mother, 53, was diagnosed with kidney cancer three-and-a-half years ago, but her condition has worsened in recent months. Click here to find out more! Richards adds, "Helping my mother battle cancer is one of the hardest things I've had to do in my life. Her health and wellbeing is my main concern right now." The WILD THINGS star has put her Hidden Hills, California home on the market and her parents have moved to Los Angeles from San Diego to help Richards house hunt.

No comments: