Sunday, July 15, 2007

Kelly Clarkson Is Set For Life


Kelly Clarkson sat down with Readers Digest to discuss her new album. Yesterday I posted highlights from her Blender Magazine interview. I just love Kelly, she’s one of my favorites. Here is what she has to say about American Idol fashion and Money: On American Idol: “I did my own hair and makeup for the first half of the shows. What you saw us wearing was our stuff from home. We’d be in a magazine under the heading ‘What Was She Thinking?’ I was like, I’m thinking I ain’t got no money.” On money: “I have saved and saved, and I don’t have to work another day. When I won Idol and started working with a business manager, she asked, ‘What do you want?’ I was like, I don’t ever want to have to make a decision because I need money. So we accomplished that two years ago, and I’m set.”

No comments: